Sunday 16 October 2016

THE LUSH HAUL - HALLOWEEN EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! There's a chill in the air ... and as everyone knows, once it gets to this time of year I love having a good old bath! I haven't been able to go into Lush in so long, like I said in my last post my life has basically been work, work and more work! But the other week me and Arti were in town and she needed to go into Lush to pick up a present for someone, as I walked in I spotted the display they had out for all the Halloween goodies! I picked up a few bits from the range and also some other bits that I'll do a review on in a few weeks ... I did however refrain from picking up anything Christmassy! I want to do a big shop for all the Christmas things after pay day!


The first thing I picked up is my all time favourite shower cream ... I like it even more than Snow Fair, I know! Lord Of Misrule has an unforgettable scent, its musky but sweet at the same time. It's a very warm scent if that makes sense, like kind of spicy? Which probably comes from the peppercorn! I honestly can't say enough about how much I love this stuff! This is definitely one that I would recommend you try! Along with the Shower Cream I obviously had to get the matching Bath Bomb! This has a very similar scent but is a lot more subtle, so if the shower cream is a bit much for you this would be better suited! The green bath bomb slowly fizzes away in the bath revealing a gorgeous wine coloured inner! Not only does it look and smell amazing it also tingles with your sense of hearing once the popping candy comes in to play! The next two things I picked up were new to me and I'm pretty sure they were new to the range this year as well. Lets start with Boo the Bath Melt ... isn't he just the cutest! I love some of the melts Lush do and I cannot wait to try this one out! Packed with a bunch of oils and cocoa butter this is going to do some serious work on your skin! I'm hoping its going to be a bit like the golden egg Lush do at Easter time! Last but definitely not least is Pumpkin! I opted for this Bath Bomb over the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar, mainly because the glitter gets everywhere! No one wants to spend an age cleaning they're bath when they've just had a super relaxing bath right? This has a tasty sweet scent with an almost baked goods vibe? The main ingredients listed are Vanilla and Cinnamon ... YAAS!
Well, that's the end of what was a super rambly post I'm sure! But I do hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have tried anything from the range! Or if there's any Christmas bits that you've picked up that I need to add to my list! Have a lovely week and I shall be back again next Sunday! See you lovely people then!

No comments:

Post a Comment