Thursday 18 December 2014

THE YANKEE CANDLE - CHRISTMAS EVE

Happy Thursday Everyone! So sorry for the upload fail yesterday, me and a few friends met up for a lovely Christmas meal! we went to the Grove Farm Pub. It was super pretty inside, it was set out like a house and felt all rustic, warm and cosy! At first the menu looked kind of scary, i'm normally okay with food and not overly picky ... as long as its not fish! Haha! I went with a Chicken dish! It was a chargrilled chicken breast with bacon and cheese, a few onion rings and some chunky chips! So! As well as dinner we thought it would be super fun to do Secret Santa and I got a little cocktail making kit! YAY! ... I'm back today though with a Yankee Candle Review! I was in town the other day and saw that Clinton Cards had their Yankee Candles on offer and of course I couldn't say no. I picked up some tea lights, if you've read my Urban Outfitters Haul you'll have seen that I bought a skull candle holder and so I thought it would be a good idea to get some tea lights for it! I picked them up in Christmas Eve! There were so many Christmassy ones to chose from but I wasn't a massive fan of the other ones although I do want to go back and get Candy Cane Lane! Christmas Eve has a lovely warm and sweet scent, perfect for this time of year! It also has hints of sugared plums and candied fruits! I am in love! You get 12 in a box and they last around 4-6 hours each which I think is really good for a tea-light! A teeny negative is that they don't fill the room with the scent as strongly as the jars but that's mainly because of how small they are ... I love them anyway, haha!


Let me know if you guys have tried any of the festive scents from Yankee Candle or even any other Christmassy candles I should try! Leave your comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment