Wednesday 24 December 2014

THE TOWN HALL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Happy Wednesday Everyone! It's officially Christmas Eve!! Aaagh! I hope everyone is having a lovely day, I thought I'd end my own little version of Blogmas with something super festive! Every year the Town Hall in Leicester transforms into a Winter Wonderland! Unfortunately I missed the switch on but its always so amazing so I thought I would take a walk down there and take a few pictures. My favourite thing about it all is the atmosphere, its always filled with families have a wander round and everyone's always so happy! I went with my mum and my three brothers and it couldn't have felt more like Christmas! 
 

I hope all of you lovely people have a super amazing Christmas. Spend it with your loved ones and eat lots of food, that's the best way to spend the day hehe! I will be back again on Sunday for another post and then it will be a new post every Sunday! 

Lots of love and Merry Christmas x


No comments:

Post a Comment