Sunday 28 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you guys have all had a lovely Christmas! So this week there will be three posts going up all based on fashion, with it being the festive period I've been getting all dolled up and I thought it would be quite nice to take things back to how my blog first began! I'm going to start things off with what I wore to my work Christmas party! 


So I wanted to smarten things up a bit and wear a black shirt, which I think can be pretty boring for someone like me but I really dressed it up with the collar chain that I picked up from New Look! I really love the shirt because it's completely different from your standard black shirt ... it has grey jersey sleeves! Which I thought was an amazing twist on a classic, Good work Asos! I wore a black tee under the shirt because I don't really like to button the shirt all the way, I normally just do a few at the top. To add some suave to the look I picked up these amazing grey suede loafers from Burton, can we all just take a moment to admire how beautiful they are! And look at the tassles! You guys know I wear glasses but when I go out I like to wear my brown frames, they were from Primark for  a pound but I absolutely love them! Obviously I need to see and so I always wear my contacts. My ring was from Blue Inc, I think I got this a few years back but it's a brushed metal and went really well with the metal feather chain that I got from New Look! I absolutely loved the outfit and it fit really well and I felt really good in it which I feel is really important. Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll be back on Tuesday for another Outfit post!

Raven Head Ring | Tortoise Shell Frames | Brushed Metal Feather Chain | Dark Grey Chain DraperASOS Shirt in Contrast Jersey Sleeve | Grey Suede Look Tassel Loafers



No comments:

Post a Comment