Saturday 6 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS TAG

Happy Sunday Everyone! December is here which means Christmas is coming!! I thought I would start this month of with a little tag! The Christmas Tag to be more precise! Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I tag all of you lovely people! Leave your answers or blog posts below in the comments! For December I am going to blogging every Sunday and Wednesday ... It's my very own customised Blogmas! Enjoy!



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It has become a Christmas condition to get Sky Movies at Christmas time! It's amazing because they play all my favourite Christmas Movies! I can't pick just one so I'm gonna cheat a little ... My Top 3!  Jingle All The Way, The Santa Clause and Elf!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
This has to be a trick question ... everyone knows that Santa doesn't drop off the presents until Christmas Eve night! So Christmas morning of course! There's something special about sitting round the tree with your loved ones and opening your presents whilst stuffing your face with chocolate!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't think I do ... Every single Christmas always feels like the best! Haha! So all of them ... does that count?

4. Favourite festive food?
Okay so I eat way too much over Christmas and everything I eat I love so I don' t think I can pick one! But specifically for Christmas I would have to say Candy Canes and Mince Pies!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't think I have a favourite out of the ones I have had, they're all super special to me! However if anyone wants to get me a MacBook Pro ... Top of the list!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Generally whatever Yankee Candle have around this time of year I love! But you cant beat a bit of apple and cinnamon at Christmas. Also I don't know if this is the same for any of you guys but I love the scent of my tree ... Its artificial but to me when I take out my tree and open up my box of decorations it smells of Christmas!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Nope! Normally its just a cosy night in and a bit of telly ... oh and maybe a cheeky glass of vino!

8. What tops your tree?

A super glittery star with gems!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I never really asked for anything crazy at Christmas, I wasn't always the diva I am today! Haha! But on a serious note and quite a cheesy one, Christmas for me isn't about the gifts for me. It's more about spending time with the people you love!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Ermm EVERYTHING! I love Christmas soo much! But if I had to pick one thing it would be decorating the house! There's nothing more I love than putting up the tree and transforming the living room into a glittery, twinkly Christmas wonderland!


No comments:

Post a Comment