Sunday 8 March 2015

THE NIOXIN HAIR SYSTEM REVIEW

Happy Sunday Everyone! A few months ago I introduced you guys to 'The Nioxin Hair System Kit' and I today I'm doing a little review. Its been around three months since I picked it up and I recently finished the kit. Now generally I only blog about things that I've used and loved, if it's something I've picked up and didn't like I wouldn't write about it. But in the post I said I'd let you guys know how I get on ... so here goes!


Now if you guys read the original post you would have noticed that there is a third product which is a 'Scalp Treatment' but I think I threw that away after it finished ... #awkward! Back to the review! So the treatment was recommended to me by my hair stylist because I was looking for something that would bring life and lustre back to my hair and she said that this might be something that could work? It was quite expensive , well I think so anyway, Its was £40 odd pounds for the kit and so I kind of expected it to work miracles. Oh was I proven wrong! I was told that I need to allow at least six months to see a difference but my scalp just did not agree with this stuff! It made my scalp super dry and quite flaky ... gross I know but I'm being honest! I used this stuff religiously and to be fair it did feel like it was working. I think there's mint or something in the formula and it tingles your scalp but that's about it? Unfortunately this product really didn't wow me ... I know I haven't used it for the full six months but I'm a little impatient and ideally I want something that works a little quicker or at least start showing signs of improvement by this stage? I do want to say however that this is what I personally thought of the treatment, it may work wonders for someone out there but for me ... not so much! Since the bottles are empty I needed some more hair care and so I went out picked up some more L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner which I also did a review on a while ago, you can click *here* to head over and have a peek! I much prefer this stuff, it's much cheaper and there's a visible difference!

Hope you guys enjoyed this little review! Let me know if you guys have used Nioxin before I would love to know how you guys got on with the treatment. Or let me know if there's anything out there that you guys would recommend to help bring the life and thickness back to my hair! Leave your comments or blog posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment