Sunday 22 March 2015

THE SOAP AND GLORY REVIEW - HEEL GENIUS, HAND DREAM, WHIPPED CLEAN

Happy Sunday Everyone! I'm back again with another haul! This week I popped into Boots to pick up the Soap and Glory whipped cream shower butter, I'd seen Essie Button rave about it in her February Favourites and instantly knew I had to try it! But in true Prim style I ended up buying a few more things! 


The first thing I picked up was what I actually made the trip into town for! The Whipped Clean Luxe Cream Wash Shower Butter! This stuff is amazing ... like so amazing. The thing I love about Soap and Glory is that it all smells so beautiful. The shower butter has a lovely warm nutty scent. It is packed with Cocoa and Shea Butters, Grapeseed, Almond and Macadamia Nut Oils. It's very different from the Sugar Crush and Orangeasm that I've reviewed before because the scent isn't super sweet, fruity or citrus-y.  I was really excited to use this because I'd heard a lot of good things about this and I agree! It left my skin feeling super soft and can I just mention again how amazing this smells!



I then started having a mooch at the rest of the stuff and saw the Soap and Glory Hand Dream, I normally pick up the Hand Food but I really wanted to try this and one of the reasons oddly enough is the packaging! It's matte! And for some reason I thought it made it look a little bit more expensive than it actually is. The formula of this is a lot thicker than the Hand Food, it's creamier and sinks into your skin really well whereas the Hand Food tends to be a tiny bit stickier and wet. I pick up quite a few hand creams or moisturisers because I hate having dry hands ... it really bugs me! Again like the Shower Butter it has Macadamia Oils and Shea Butter and so smells amazing!



Last but not least is the Soap and Glory Heel Genius, I've not used this as much because ... well if I'm honest I'm lazy but for days when my feet feel a little worse for wear I love putting some of this on! One thing that amazes me and again its quite sad but the creams blue! I don't know why this excites me so much but it does! Unlike the other two things I picked up this doesn't have an amazing scent, it just smells clean? Not that that's a bad thing! I'm going to be completely honest because I don't use this religiously I can't say whether it's an amazing product or not. But I will say when I do use it, it leaves me feet feeling lovely and soft!



Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you guys have picked anything up from Soap and Glory and how you got on! I'd love to hear if there's anything else that I should get. Leave your comments or blog posts below! Hope you have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment