Friday 2 October 2015

THE INSTA-DIARY #6

Happy Friday Everyone! It's that time of month again where I give you all a peek into my life and into my Instagram! Not a lot went on in Instagram life this month and I think it's the first month where I haven't instagrammed every other day! I don't think there's a particular reason for that but I promise I'll get back into the swing of things this month! After all ... It is going to be Halloween soon! I warn you however there are a lot of Selfies coming your way!


Selfie #36 | Egyptian Escalators | Selfie #37 | Selfie #38 | #YoungLovers Dress Rehearsal | Selfie #39 | Backstage With Carly | TPL Take One | TPL Take Two | Backstage | Celebration | 'The Brighton Day Trip' | Selfie #40 | 'The Next Factor' | Selfie #41 | QOTD | Lush Bath | Selfie #42 | 'The Lush Haul - Oxford Street Edition' | Happy Birthday Wifey

As always if you want to follow me on Instagram you can find me by searching @primandpropa, I love this time of year so I'm sure there will be a lot of instas going up! Hope you guys have a lovely weekend and I shall be back on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment