Sunday 10 April 2016

THE LUSH HAUL - HAPPINESS EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! For me, my day has definitely been filled with happiness as I have just re-discovered a Lush Happiness Gift Box I was gifted for my birthday! I was going through my floor-drobe ... #SorryNotSorry and I found a bag full of lots of goodies that I was given over my birthday! I have to say, I don't think I've ever been excited to find a box of Lush stuff ... ever! I haven't been able to pop into my local Lush store in such a long time and I am running dangerously low on amazing smellies for bath time! And with the sun starting to show the happiness gift box is perfect!


The box comes wrapped in a beautiful graphic print with a ribbon so it's perfect for birthdays or even just as a little treat to yourself! However the real wonders are within the box! As you can see the products used are bright an colourful, it will definitely pop a smile on your face! The first thing I picked out of the box was a bath bomb, the 'Yoga Bomb' has a beautiful pastel colouring. It's very peach with a slight orange warmth! Scented with sandalwood oil it has a very earthy scent with hints of a fruity aroma. The bomb fizzes away in the bath and once the orange has come away it reveals an inner centre of purple and turquoise! The next thing I found within the box was the 'Yuzu and Cocoa' shower cream, now I have a little collection of shower creams in my bathroom but I absolutely love them. They're super rich and moisturising, this particular cream smells amazing! It smells exactly like chocolate oranges! I then saw a pop of pink peering through the styrofoam, it was a bubble bar! I have to say as much as I love bubble bars sometimes they're a little bit more of an effort? But I will most definitely be making the effort for this little beauty! This little sample size of the bubble bar is packed with essential oils and has a super citrus scent! Crumbled under running water this is perfect for a pamper evening! The last thing buried in the box was a soap! Now this will be the first soap I have ever used from Lush, I don't tend to use soaps around the house and although some of the soaps lush have on offer look absolutely gorgeous, I'd rather spend my money on something I know I'll love to use! However this may just change everything! Bohemian is a gently cleansing soap with a light citrus scent, one of the things that I am super excited about is the ingredients in the soap. I've had a quick look online and one of the things that stood out to me was the coconut oil! Everyone knows how amazing coconut oil is for your skin and my hands tend to get a little dry around this time of year so I cannot wait to start using it!

I hope you guys liked this post, it's been a while since I've done a Lush post but it is honestly one of my favourite things to write about! Hope you guys have a lovely week and be sure to check out my other Lush posts below!



No comments:

Post a Comment