Sunday 25 October 2015

THE LUSH HAUL - HALLOWEEN EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! The end of this week will bring round Halloween and it's a time of year I absolutely love! If you know me even slightly, there is nothing I love more than Autumn. Not only does it mean Halloween is here but it also means that I can wrap up warm with layers ... I mean who doesn't love Autumn fashion? But also the countdown to Christmas begins! Back to reality though, another reason I love this time of year is that you can have a nice hot bath in the evening, and where else would I go for some bath-spiration other than Lush! Just a little while ago Lush started promoting this years Halloween range and I knew I had to treat myself to some goodies!


I picked up three out of the four things Lush had released ... which if I'm completely honest about was a little disappointing! I would have thought there would have been a lot more to chose from but never mind there's still Bonfire Night and Christmas to look forward to! The first thing I got my hands on was a bubble bar, Sparkly Pumpkin. This little thing is incredibly glittery but smells amazing so I don't mind as much! It has a lovely warm citrus scent and is packed with juniperberry, lime and grapefruit ... which as you all should know is one of my favourite scents! I then picked up a bath bomb, Lord Of Misrule. Scent wise this is on the other end of the spectrum as its quite earthy and herbal. I'm not normally one for herbal scents but I had a look on the Lush website and I'm just so excited about using this in my bath! As you can see its green on the outside but as it fizzes away in your bath it slowly reveals a gorgeous pink red! The last thing I picked up was also called Lord Of Misrule but it's actually a shower cream! The cream like the bath bomb is full of peppercorn, black pepper and vanilla. I was a little unsure about the black pepper and whatnot but the vanilla stops it from being so harsh ... you won't be sneezing in the shower lets put it that way! Hahaha! 

And there you have it! That's what I'll be using in my baths over the next week or so! I have a couple of more Lush Hauls coming soon and I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Let me know if you've tried anything from this years Halloween collection. The one thing I didn't pick up was the Nightwing Shower Jellies so if you've tried that I'd love to know what you thought! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall see you next Sunday!


p.s feel free to check out any of my other Lush hauls linked below!




No comments:

Post a Comment