Sunday 12 July 2015

THE BODY SHOP REVIEW - FUJI GREEN TEA

Happy Sunday Everyone! The sun has been shining and one thing I love during the Summer is a refreshing shower! I know the last few posts have been a little Body Shop heavy but they are impressing me so much with the things they are bringing out recently! One of my lovely friends at work bought me the 'Fuji Green Tea' gift box and I honestly couldn't contain how excited I was! I've been wanting to try both this range and also the 'Virgin Mojito' range! If I get my hands on it I'll definitely post a review! Back to today's review, the gift box comes with a travel size body wash, a small body butter and one of those puffy shower scrunchie things! ... *sighs with pleasure*


So initial thoughts on the range were pretty good, I love the packaging ... I'm really into my blue / green tones at the moment and this does not disappoint! When I had the chance to open the box up I had a quick sniff of the body butter and it is so nice! I used the shower gel along with the scrunchie the other week, it was a very warm day and I don't know about you guys but sometimes I need an afternoon shower to cool off! I was a little put off by the size of the scruncie because I'm used to quite a larger one however I have officially been converted! Because it's so much denser it really helps to create maximum foamage, although I'm sure the formula in the shower gel helped too! Once I was out the shower I used some off the Body Butter on my arms and legs, now I'm not going to lie I don't always have the time to moisturise but I'm really trying to! If I don't have a lot of time or if I can't be bothered I'll just pop a little on my arms and legs focusing on my knees and elbows! It wouldn't be a Prim and Propa beauty post if I didn't tell you guys how amazing the scent is! I have built up quite a collection of sweet and citrus smells but this is on the other end of the spectrum! It is super refreshing and light but also really calming. Because of the green tea it has a very obvious herbal note which some people might not like but it's not overpowering at all!

Hope you guys liked this review! Let me know if you guys have tried anything from this range! I really want to try something from the Virgin Mojito range, I know I've said that before but I've not had a chance to get to my local Body Shop for a while! If I do end up buying anything I'll be sure to pop a review for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment