Sunday 19 July 2015

THE YANKEE CANDLE - SICILIAN LEMON

Happy Sunday Everyone! As you guys know I am a super fan of Yankee Candles and the other week I discovered something amazing! Now I normally get my candles from a store called Aroma or sometimes even Clinton Cards, however one place I've never really thought about is House of Fraser. It almost felt like I'd discovered something that someone was trying to keep hidden! It was completely empty when I walked in, there was no one around and I have no idea why! They had lots and lots of Yankee Candles and they were super cheap! I normally pay about £8 for a small jar and they had them for half price! I don't know if it was just an offer for a limited time but if you're near one and are into candles go and pay a visit! I've been picking up some small jars here and there but you can never have enough candles so I treated myself to 'Sicilian Lemon'.


Now as the name suggests the candle has an obvious citrus scent of Lemon! However it's not an in your face lemon and it's not harsh at all, it's actually quite a sweet lemon? Whilst writing this I had to keep sniffing it because I'm terrible at describing scents but honestly it's so nice that I want to eat it! Obvs I won't ... but I want to! I'm sure there's an actual sweet around that smells just like this candle but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called! As I've said in previous blog posts my room is white and grey and so I love jazzing up my room with small bits like candles! This one is perfect for summer, I'm not particularly a big fan of the colour yellow but this just makes me feel all summery and happy! ... Now I'm singin Pharrels' Happy. 

On that note! Hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have tried any new candles recently, as I said I can never have enough! Haha! Have a lovely day or evening whatever you're up to! And I'll see you next week! Lots of love!


No comments:

Post a Comment