Sunday 4 October 2015

THE WEST MIDLAND SAFARI PARK DAY OUT

Happy Sunday Everyone! So ... you may have noticed today's post has gone up a little late! Well that was because I have just got back from an amazing day out for my besties birthday! Me and Sarah decided we were going to take Emma out on a day trip for her birthday and for ages we could not think of something to do that made the little light bulb appear on top of our heads ... If you know what I mean! And then Sarah suggested the west midland safari park, I of course screamed yes straight away! I love animals and the chance to see them up close was something that I was super excited about! The drive down from where we live wasn't too bad, Sarah drove us down and it was a Derulo karaoke session to keep us entertained! Once we got there we quickly grabbed some food before heading down to the safari drive. The safari is basically a long trail that you can drive round in your own car, the animals roam freely and it is honestly one of the most amazing experiences. The safari is sectioned to help keep the animals safe as well as the public. My favourite animals to watch were the Rhinos, Elephants, Zebras and Giraffes! There were also Lions, Tigers and other cats during the safari but they were all napping so we didn't get to see much of them! We didn't get any for our trip but if I was to go back I would so buy some animal food. People would stick their palms through the windows of their cars and the giraffes would pop down and scoop it all up! I mean come on! That's cray right? The entire trail lasted around two hours but our tickets included the theme park and so once we had parked up we walked over to the amusement area of the park! We got to see loads more once we got there, including bats, penguins, reptiles and a sea lion show! At the moment the park is also hosting a dinosaur event and so they had a little section which included various moving dinosaurs! We then made our way to the theme park ... we decided to go on the log flume and the rapids ... three times. I got very wet, every, single, time! FYI the little dryer things they have aren't very good! All in all the day was super amazing! It was such a cool thing to do for a birthday trip out and I'm sure it would work just as well for any other special occasion! I would most definitely love to go back in the future! I've left some photos for you guys to have a peek at!


Hope you guys have enjoyed this little rambly post, It was such a fun experience and I would recommend it for anyone who loves animals! Let me know if you guys have been to the safari park before or anywhere similar! I would love to know what your experience was like! Leave me a comment below and I'll be sure to have a read! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall be back next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment