Sunday 20 March 2016

THE BIRTHDAY MOOD BOARD | PAPERLESS POST

Happy Sunday Everyone! Nowadays any day can be a party and it's made me think about how long it's been since I've thrown a really good party! I'm normally the one that tries to get everyone together for a drink and a night on the town! But for a few years I haven't really had a party for no reason? And they're normally the ones that turn out amazing! The one thing that gets in the way is space, I'd love to have a house party but unless people can contain themselves in my teeny tiny living room I've got no chance! Haha! So I've decided I want to throw a party for my 25th! I know it's not really a special birthday number-wise but who cares! Considering my birthday isn't until next February you might think I'm starting a little early but these things take time and planning! Remember the days when you used to get a birthday invite from your friends at school? With us relying on the internet so much we don't give out card invitations anymore everything is done via email or social media and so when 'Paperless Post' asked me to take a look at their selection I was overwhelmed by the amount of choice they had available! And so I thought I would make a little mood board almost and share it with you guys!


So as you can tell I want to go for a very classic, monochrome theme. I want to keep things chic and on trend. From most of the things I blog about fashion wise I love the monochrome trend because it's something that never goes out of style, it's always going to be around! Now, if you know me at all, you'll know that I am incredibly indecisive, I never really know what I want and so when I headed to the paperless post site I was a little apprehensive but actually it was super easy to navigate around and just like what I want theme-wise for the next party I throw it was fashionable, clean and classic! I knew I wanted to send out invitations to a few of my closest friends but what normally is a quick text or tweet I think I'm going to take thing back in time and send out real invitations even though they may be ones that I e-mail over! So I navigated over to the 'Online Invitations' tab to see what they had on offer! One of the things I love most about their site is the ease of searching of what exactly it is you're looking for. As well as a regular search bar you can filter down the results by selecting the type of event or party you're throwing, the shape of the invitation and even the colour ways you have in mind. Another one of the things I loved on the site was the select few designers paperless are working with, such as Kate Spade and Oscar de la Renta. From the little mood board I've made for you guys you can see that I'm edging towards a monochrome colour pallet along with a metallic edge such as golds and rose golds! 


You can clearly see what I meant about being indecisive now, haha! I've selected a few invitation designs that I've fallen in love with but I'm going to need your help to decided which one I'll eventually go for! So leave a comment below, tweet me or leave a comment on my instagram! I need your help! A big thank you to paperless post for getting in touch, you've opened up a world of ideas for me and I can't wait to see what comes of this! Also I know I've mentioned the invitations in this post but there is so much more on paperless post to explore! I've only just noticed they have a stationery section! I may have to see if I can find a cute little notebook I can pick up!

Be sure to give the lovely people at paperless post a little visit by clicking here! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall see you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment