Tuesday 22 December 2015

THE CHRISTMAS PARTY | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Tuesday Everyone and welcome to Day Eleven of 'The Twelve Days of Blogmas! I can't believe how close we are to the end ... It's all come around so quickly! I mean there are only three more days until Christmas! I thought I would share my Christmas Party with you guys today. It was a work party that took place at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham and boy is that place fancy! We got there just after six because I'm no good with directions and we missed a turning haha! But once we got there Tara and I decided we were going to treat ourselves and upgrade to an executive suite ... I know right! I'm so glad we did because the room was the perfect size for two divas like us! Once we made ourselves at home we both got everything out of our suitcases and started getting ready! In true prim style I was the last to get ready but we looked good so it was okay! A few failed selfies later ... I blame the lighting in the room! We made our way down to the 'Great Hall' where the food was served. Now any Harry Potter fans would have picked up on the name of the room! That's because the part was Harry Potter themed!! It was so cool! I met Hagrid and Harry and even saw the back of Snape! Although I would have been a little more excited to see Bellatrix or Voldemort! Once we had finished our roast and had a little boogie to 'All I Wan't For Christmas' everyone was moved into the dance room! It was all decked out with lights and was very much like what I would imagine a club ran by Elsa would look like! It wasn't long before Lemar popped on stage to sing a few of his classic hits! I LOVED IT! I mean who doesn't love a bit of 50/50! We then had Lily Allen who had a DJ set and although she played a few good tunes most of them were a bit meh! So me and Tara went to go get our astrology read and did a little bop head video! We then popped back into the dance room to see that Lemar was on stage again! He was playing some amazing songs! There was a lot of diva dancing from me! Imagine lots of finger snapping haha!! Oh and I also did a few 'slut drops' that my thighs are still paying for ... on the last one I actually sat down and couldn't get back up again! We spent the rest of the night dancing with a lot of lovely people before heading back to our room! I don't know about you guys but when I have a little something ... or a lot to drink I get very hungry! And all we had in the room was a bottle of coke and some crisps! We were going to order some room service but we ... meaning Tara decided we were going to do a full on skin care session! I was so tired that I washed my face quickly and just watched Tara do her routine haha! Once our skin was feeling all fresh we sat on the bed in our PJ's and had some more munchies whilst having a good old natter! We even managed to do a quick breathalyser! I was way over but that's fine because we were staying over haha! The next morning I woke up at about ten and had a quick shower ... T on the other hand could have slept all day! Her phone went off at 11 and somehow she snoozed it and threw it on the floor ... she's not a morning person! Once she was ready and we had checked out we went on the hint for some food! Once again I managed to mess things up with directions, we wanted a Frankie and Benny's and we somehow managed to end up at the airport! So we then decided to have a good old Maccy D's where we basically ordered the whole menu haha! I have to say it was one of the best Christmas parties I've been to and most of that was down to the people around me! I'm blessed to be surrounded by some lovely people at work! Sorry the post has been a little rambly but I could go on forever! So I'll leave you with a few pictures of the night instead!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment