Sunday 4 December 2016

THE NIP AND FAB REVIEW - DRAGON'S BLOOD FIX PLUMPING SERUM | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Sunday Everyone! And welcome to day two of The Twelve Days of Blogmas! Whilst you're reading this I'll probably be on the drive back from London, because last night ... I was at Capital's Jingle Bell Ball! I'm obviously writing this a few days before I've actually been but I am so sure it's going to be a fab night! Make sure you check back on Tuesday for a post all about it! Anyway back to today's post and probably one of my favourite skincare items this year! Everyone goes through a bit of a change with their skin during Winter, for me my skin tends to go super dry in certain areas and so I really need to take care of my skin. I'm still a massive fan of The M.A.C Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and I use it every other day to make sure I'm removing any dead skin, but I'm finding that a normal moisturiser just isn't doing the trick anymore. One of my best friends and also my very own Beauty Guru has been using Nip and Fab for a while now and she raves about their Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum ... long name but oh my, this stuff works absolute miracles!


The serum has a really gel like texture, something that you would naturally expect from a serum. I don't really know If I've just had bad luck with the serums I've tried but most of them are quite rough on the skin and tend to be too thick to be able to get a really nice even layer? This stuff however is amazingly smooth, I tend to use around two pumps if I really want to give my skin a bit of a treat! It melts into the skin like butter without feeling heavy, and leaves your skin feeling instantly smoother and hydrated. It's recommended that you use a regular moisturiser over the top if you need further hydrations, this isn't something I do on a daily basis. Usually it's an either or kind of job? But If I'm using the serum at night I will pop on a light layer of The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser! Together they make my skin feel amazing! If you're looking for something to help give you a boost of hydration I would definitely recommend this serum, it really has helped my skin and I tend to notice a massive difference when I've not used it for a few days! If you guys have tried any of the other goodies from Nip and Fab make sure you leave a comment below! I'd love to see if there's anything out there that I need to pop onto my list for Santa! Hope you guys have a fab day and I shall see you again on Tuesday for day three of Blogmas!


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment