Sunday 18 December 2016

THE FOOD DIARY - BILL'S | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Sunday Everyone! And welcome back to 'The Twelve Days of Blogmas' ... we're on Day Eight, although we really should be on Day Nine! But don't worry, day nine will be going up tomorrow! Quickly followed by day ten on Tuesday! Back to Day Eight ... for the past two years me and my mamacomes #InsideJoke, go for an annual Christmas meal! This year we decided to stay in town and thought it would be nice to go to Bill's! 


I've been to Bill's a few times and I love every aspect of the experience that you have when you're dining there and so I had no objections when we decided this was where we were going to have our Christmas meal this year! The table was booked for 7.45 and so obviously I got there just after 8, If you know me at all, you know that I am always late! Although this time I had good reason ... I left to go pick Arti up with plenty of time, but I forgot my Secret Santa present at home! So I had to drive back to pick it up for the meal, haha! By the time we had got into town I was well and truly hungry! So we got to our seats and ordered some beautiful food! Whilst we were waiting for our food and drinks to arrive we decided to do our Secret Santa gifting! This year I had Suki, which was weird because the last time we did Secret Santa, I had her then too! I got her some Soap and Glory bits, along with a Burt's Bees lip balm and a set of candles! My Secret Santa was Jairaj who bought me an amazing Rituals gift set! I love it, it's beautifully packaged and smells amazing! You did well J!


The first thing I ordered was some of their infamous Pink Lemonade! I love lemonade as it is anyway ... and no, that's not down to Beyonce! Haha! I just think it tastes so fresh! Add a whole load of sugar and make it pink ... you have my dream beverage people! For starters I ordered the Crumbled Halloumi Sticks, I think the best part of Bill's menu is their starters! I've been there before and have had a meal out of just their starters, it was amazing! For mains I ordered the Buttermilk Chicken Burger, it was massive! I had to cut in four to be able to eat it haha! But oh my was it tasty! For dessert I ordered the Lemon Meringue Cheesecake in a Glass! It was so rich! The meringue itself was a tiny bit sickly but along with a the lemon and the biscuit base my mouth was in sweet heaven! Although it was only for a few hours, each minute was filled with so much love and laughter! We don't get to all see each other very often but that never makes a difference! I had such a great night and I couldn't wish for a set of better friends, I love you mamacomes! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Sorry again for not having a post up on Friday but we'll catch up with Blogmas in the next few days, don't you worry! I hope you guys are having a lovely day or evening! And I shall see you again on Monday for Day Nine!


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment