Sunday 20 December 2015

THE YANKEE CANDLE - HOLIDAY MAGIC | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Sunday Everyone! We're at day ten of Blogmas already! I can't believe how quickly this has all come around! Only five days left till Christmas! I'm starting to feel super festive and of course with that comes some more Yankee Candles! To be specific, Holiday Magic! I mean what else am I going to burn so close to Christmas? This scent was actually not included in the little votive set I bought but as I was sniffing away at the different jars Asda had out I came across this beauty! Holiday Magic definitely has notes of cinnamon, it smells very warm and spicy! It also has a mix of bayberry, clove and balsalm fir. This to me is one to burn on a cold winters night, wrapped in blankets with a mug of hot chocolate and a good old Christmas movie! I've been burning this for a few nights and it's still going strong ... I really don't want it to end! The wax is a beautiful deep, almost burgundy red, alongside Christmas Morning my fireplace looks super festive! I know Christmas is nearly over I still want to buy some more candles ... I mean I can burn Christmas candles through January right? Right!?



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment