Thursday 10 December 2015

THE YANKEE CANDLE - CHRISTMAS MORNING | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Thursday Everyone! And welcome to Blogmas Day Five! If you guys have seen my earlier posts through Blogmas you would have seen I bought a little votive set from Yankee Candle! Some of the scents I just loved way too much and one I'm especially fond of is Christmas Morning! This stuff smells A-Mazing! It has hints of fruit such as pears and a citrus kick too, but it also smells quite warm and earthy, like a Christmas tree! The colour as you can see is a beautiful deep forest green, which says Christmas to me instantly! I picked this up from Asda for £9.00, I don't think Asda stock all of the candles that Yankee do at this time of year but I think for price it's a complete steal! The burn time is supposed to be 75 hours which again I think is absolutely amazing! I will definitely be burning this all throughout Christmas!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment