Saturday 12 December 2015

THE LUSH REVIEW - CRANBERRY | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Saturday Everyone! I can't believe we are halfway through 'The Twelve Days Of Blogmas' ... It's Day Six! With Christmas comes Christmas Parties and one thing I always try to do is take care of my skin! After all theres going to be a lot of selfie opportunities and I want my face to look flawless! I am definitely one for a pamper session and one thing I always have to hand is a Lush Face Mask! If you read my 'Don't Look At Me Review', you would have seen that I mentioned I wanted to try the new 'Cranberry' mask and I finally managed to get my hands on one! The colour of the mask is a beautiful soft pastel pink and as the name suggests, it's packed full of gently exfoliating cranberries. I love a mask that helps exfoliate the skin as well as cleanse and the formula is also infused with fennel seeds which helps get rid of the oil and dirt packed onto your skin. I like to apply the mask either with a basic flat foundation brush or my fingers, the tub recommends to let it sit on the skin for around 10-15 minutes and depending on the amount of time I have, I always try to leave it on for around 15 minutes just to let all the goodness of the mask sink in! I then use a flannel with some warm water to wash it off, with an exfoliating mask I always to try to make most of the mask and use the flannel in circular motions to help give my skin that little extra TLC! My skin felt so incredibly beautiful once I had patted my face dry, it was so amazing! I believe this is down to the argan oil and rose clay! I'm actually quite sad that the mask is only going to be around for Christmas, I'm definitely going to pick another one up before they run out!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment