Wednesday 2 December 2015

THE YANKEE CANDLE - CHRISTMAS VOTIVE SET | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Wednesday Everyone! And welcome to the first day of Twelve Days Of Blogmas! Today I wanted to tell you guys all about my Yankee Candle votive set I picked up from Asda. As you guys will be well aware I love candles and no one does them quite like Yankee Candles! I used to buy the votives all the time, Asda sell them for a pound each and I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest I've ever seen them at. But then again they don't last very long if you use them like I do! But it's a really good idea to pick one up if you ever want to know if you're going to like the scent before you pick up one of the jars!


The set comes with a total of six votives however I'm sure Asda did a few other sets where you could get 3 or 12, they even had a few gift sets of the wax melts which I might also be picking up ... because why not right? The first one in the pack is Christmas Treats, now I actually had a quick sniff of the jar with this scent and I really didn't like it. It was way too strong, I've never really been fond of the baking ones but! I'm quite excited to find out what it smells like once lit because I know from experience that they don't always smell like they do in the jar! You then have Christmas Morning which is one of my favourites! I've already picked up a Jar of this one and I'll do a full review for it very soon! Candy Cane Forest doesn't smell as sweet as you think it would, and if I'm honest I did quite want it to have a super sweet scent. I've got this one lit in my kitchen at the moment and it's super subtle. Savour The Season is one of those classic Christmas scents, it's a little strong on the cinnamon when you first have a smell but I think it would be quite nice when lit! Sunlight Snow is definitely a bathroom scent, I think anyway. I can't quite put my finger on what it smells like but trust me it's so nice! Now I know I said Christmas Morning is one of my faves but Merry Berry is my actual favourite from the bunch! As you can make out from the name it is super fruity, which if I'm honest is one of my favourite type of candle scents! I feel like it would make your room smell like a fruity cocktail! Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment