Tuesday 8 December 2015

THE BODY SHOP CHRISTMAS HAND CREAMS | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Tuesday Everyone its Blogmas Day Four! We're a quarter of the way through and I thought I'd do a little beauty / skincare post today! This time of year makes my skin go a little bit cray sometimes and moisturiser becomes an every day essential! Some of the other things that I always carry around with me is lip balm and hand cream! I popped into The Body Shop the other week and I picked up not one but all of their hand creams from their Christmas range! I purchased the trio separately but I think they would make such cute stocking fillers. The ones I picked up were 'Glazed Apple'. 'Frosted Cranberry' and 'Frosted Plum'! Surprisingly I don't really have a favourite, I think they're all smell just as beautiful as each other! For the moment I have started using the plum hand cream at work but I'm sure the other two will make their way into my drawers at work very soon! The formula of the cream is quite runny which is something I'm not quite used to. I normally use quite thick hand creams because they normally work in to the skin so well and don't linger at all. And although you do need to work these hand creams into your skin, once they've settled my hands feel super soft and the scent is really lovely and subtle, not too overpowering!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment