Wednesday 16 December 2015

THE FESTIVE DAY OUT | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Its Day Eight of 'The Twelve Days Of Blogmas' and today I'm going to share a very lovely day I spent with two of my besties! #Clones! Although I've been doing Blogmas, the trees up and I have surrounded myself with Christmas goodness, I haven't yet started to feel the special feeling of Christmas. However that all changed on Saturday when I met up with Arti and Hannah! As Han was down for the weekend the three of us decided to meet up and have a fun day out! I drove down to Artis around midday and whilst the two girls were getting ready I had 99 Souls - The Girl Is Mine on repeat ... you can't tell me you haven't heard that song! It's my new addiction haha! We then drove into town to find some food! We checked out a few places around the Highcross and we decided to go to Wagamamas! Now don't judge me ... but before Saturday I was a Waga-Virgin. But I can happily tell you it was amazing! So tasty! We then had a little mooch around the Highcross and I did a little Secret Santa shopping before we headed outside to take all the Selfies! It was honestly such a fun day that I can't even pick out which bits I loved the most! So instead I'm just going to show you!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment