Monday 14 December 2015

THE LOVE HATE TAG | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Monday Everyone! And welcome the seventh day of 'The Twelve Days Of Blogmas', I have been lucky enough to be asked to take part in a few tags over Blogmas and I've decided the first one I'm going to share with you guys is 'The Love Hate Tag'! I was tagged by the lovely Jamie of 'Once Upon A Blog'! Make sure you guys head over to her blog and have a read ... If you guys like Disney you'll love her blog!


If you know me you'll know I'm quite a dramatic person ... #NoShame, which means if I love something I LOVE it! Brace yourselves guys because there's going to be a lot of rambling from here on haha! Okay so I love my family ... not all of them sadly but a close few. My friends who are probably some of the most important people in my lives. I love all things fashion, style and beauty. I love my car. I love music, movies etc. I love my phone ... which I know is a bit materialistic but I do! I love my bed, because who doesn't love sleep! Oh and I love food! Now I'm sure I've missed like a thousand things of this list but it's quite hard to reel off a list of things you love! Now for things that I hate ... personally I think hate is a really strong word and theres only a select few things that I can honestly say I hate, so instead I'm going to list a few things that I dislike! Such as rude people ... there's no need and it's just not nice. Crowds, I just end up feeling panicky or grumpy haha! I really don't like mushrooms, I think its the texture it's just gross. I think this one I can actually say I hate ... Bullying, Having been bullied myself when I was younger I know how horrible it is. That's about all I can think of at the moment ... Oh wait! I remembered another few things that I love! I love jewellery, shopping, dancing and fizzy drinks! Mmmm!


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment