Sunday 6 December 2015

THE CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS


Happy Sunday Everyone! And welcome to the third day of 'The Twelve Days Of Blogmas', I hope you guys are loving my posts so far! I'm so used to writing just once a week but I'm having a lot of fun typing up a new post every other day! Now I don't know about you guys but Christmas for me doesn't begin until my tree is up, last year I decided to give my tree a refresh so I popped into The Range to have a look at the decorations they had on offer. I was so surprised with the amount of choice they had! So this year I decided to head back to see what else they had! I want to try and make this a little tradition, every year I want to pick up a selection of tree decorations and add them to my collection! This year I found myself drawn to the glass decorations they had out and so I picked up a two different glass ones and one pretty similar to something I picked up last year! You can have a look at what I got last year here ... 'The Christmas Tree'. But for now, heres what I treated myself to this year!


The first one I picked up was a teardrop glass bauble. For some reason the glass ones they had really caught my eye but I must have missed all the good ones because there wasn't many left. I did see a lot more choice with the gold ones but I have a theme for my tree and I have to stick to it! Haha! The bauble has a bunch of jewels just nestled at the top which I think looks really beautiful against the simplicity of the bauble! The next one I picked up is basically a different take on the white one I purchased last year. It's made from a perspex acrylic which, in the light creates a multi-colour effect! The part I love most about the decoration is the bottom, which is dipped in a gorgeous silver and white glitter! The last one I picked up is my favourite of the bunch! Like the first bauble this one again is made of glass and from the way the hook sits, I'm pretty sure it's hand blown! Which for the price is amazing. This little cutie is a small glass bird which has a dainty painted flower and crystal gems. I've used tree hooks to put all of my baubles on and the bird just looks so cute sat on the ends of the branches!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment