Friday 18 December 2015

THE BURTS BEES ACAI BERRY LIP BALM | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Friday Everyone! And welcome to Day Nine of 'The Twelve Days Of Blogmas! Earlier in the year I shared my love for Burts Bees with 'The Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm' ... and the love is as strong as ever! There's just something about this time of year that makes my lips all horrible and dry! It's not fun. I was looking for a new lip balm and I actually wanted to pick up an EOS Lip Balm but they're a bit expensive in the shops around me, although I've been told you can get a better price online! Anyway when I was spending the day getting all festive with Arti and Hannah my lips began to split and I knew there was only one thing that would save them! I don't know why but the amazingness that is Burt's Bees does my lips wonders. I love trying new ones every now and then and whilst I was snooping around I found an Acai Berry one! Now I don't know what benefits Acai Berries have when it comes to skincare or your lips but this stuff is just amazing, can I just say the first thing I love is the scent! It's beautiful! But other than that, It is actually a really good lip balm! I would definitely recommend picking this up as a nice stocking filler or even as a little treat for yourself!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment