Sunday 28 September 2014

THE PORTFOLIO - THE ANDROGYNY EDITION

Hi guys! Hope you guys have been having a good day! Another random shoot to talk about today! Me and Emma had so much fun with the other shoot that we had to do another one, we needed a theme and if I remember rightly it was Emma that had done a bit of research and came across an image that inspired us. It was a grungy London look based on androgyny, straight away we knew we wanted to create something like that too! So we got together at her house and started playing around with some looks, Emma is really good at styling so I was so glad that I was able to work with her again! She created a very structured look which was very bold but still had that feminine touch, we went for monochrome throughout the styling to keep the look clean and sharp. For the hair I created a very high quiff but then kept the rest of the hair poker straight! I created a bold but simple grey smokey eye for the make-up with some eyeliner to keep the eye grounded and deep set. The rest of the face we kept quite clean with the exception of some contour! I was so happy with the results and I really hope you guys like them too!

    

Hair, Make-up and Photographer - Primal Majithia | Model and Stylist - Emma Szkudlapska


No comments:

Post a Comment