Friday 26 September 2014

THE PORTFOLIO - THE BOHEMIAN SUMMER EDITION

Hey Guys! Today I am back with the Bohemian Edition of my Portfolio! So this is one of my first shoots which wasn't for a project and was literally just me and my friend having an amazing fashion filled day! I had done quite a few shoots by this point and I wanted to start doing them just a bit more randomly so I got together with one of my friends Emma and we did a shoot! Now Emma has a really good eye for fashion and she helped with a lot of the styling for this shoot. She picked out this amazing Grecian dress from Topshop and that helped us plan the theme of the shoot, we knew we wanted to do something very ethereal and boho-like! So when planning the Make-Up I looked at very warm browns and neutral eyeshadows, I knew I wanted a smoky-eye and I think I ended up using an eye-shadow quad from Avon. When we were planning this shoot GHD had just released the shoot they had done with Katy Perry and they had a boho look they did and that was what mainly inspired the hair on the shoot. We added some loose curls to the hair and had two plaits that went across Emmas' forehead, to add more texture we also added an extra plait amongst the curls and to keep it boho we used some cotton to finish off the plait! The location for our shoot was Knighton Park in Leicester it was an amazing day and the sun was out so we had amazing lighting! Let me know what you guys think of how they turned out!

     


Hair, Make-up and Photographer - Primal Majithia | Model and Stylist - Emma Szkudlapska


No comments:

Post a Comment