Friday 12 September 2014

THE PRIM AND PROPA PROJECT - BLUSH BOWS

So in my 'About Me' section I mentioned that I had started up my own little jewellery business and today I'd like to let you all in on what it's all about! Over a year ago I started up an Etsy Shop and a Facebook Page for Prim and Propa, since then I have created earring collections. Now in no way is this post about me 'showing off' but I am super proud of what I have created and I feel really comfortable about sharing this with you guys!  Over the next few weeks I will take you through each of the collections, this week being the very first one I released! I was so nervous when this went out, I had absolutely no idea what the reaction was going to be like. In my mind I wanted to be this super successful jewellery designer but I know now that it will take a huge amount of time and effort to even get close to that! After the collection was released I got such amazing feedback from friends and family, it was so lovely to know that I had a really good amount of love and support. The bows were the first of many to be released, it has almost become a signature of mine. These bows were super quirky and fun! The colour palette I went for was monochrome with a pop of teal and crimson. For each bow I designed a back to photograph them on, hope you guys like them! 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment