Monday 15 September 2014

THE PRIM AND PROPA PROJECT - THE BUTTERCUP COLLECTION

Hello Guys! So I am back today with the next edition of 'The Prim and Propa Project' and today I am going to let you guys in on an exclusive collection. I created this collection quite soon after the release of my Sweet-Hearts collection, and I was mainly inspired by bridal wear! In my head these would be an amazing way to finish off a bridesmaids outfit. The colour palette I used was quite traditional in a way and mostly consists of whites, greys and yellow tones. Now most of my earrings are promoted on my facebook page however this one was completely exclusive to my Etsy Shop, so this is gonna be the first time I've really talked about it! To me its one of my more sophisticated ranges and I think it looks really elegant too! For my set design I really wanted a 'stripped down' look if that makes any sense! Check out the photos below and let me know what you guys think! If you want to take a look at these or any of the other earrings from the last few posts then head over to my Etsy Shop! There's a shiny new button on the left hand side that will take you straight there! 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment