Sunday 14 September 2014

THE PRIM AND PROPA PROJECT - THE ROYAL COLLECTION

Hello everyone! The response from my last post was amazing, thank you so much! So I am back today with the second collection from The Prim and Propa Project and this one Is just as special as the last one. This collection was developed over a few months and it took a quite a while to narrow down my colour selection! I began the collection initially and named it The Gemstone Collection and wanted to use jewels and rhinestones and make it super blingy! Is that a word? I dunno! Anyway, I then hit a massive bump and changed my idea completely! The reaction from the Blush-Bows was super positive so I decided to something similar. I had a bit of a deadline with this collection because I needed to have it ready for a Christmas Enterprise Market I was invited to, so I was super stressed! I started off with a few fashion illustrations to inspire me and I created these four illustrations below!

 
 

I was really happy with the way the turned out! Let me know which one is your favourite, mine is the Lady in Brown! With these illustrations complete I decided I would still use gem colours purely because of how rich the colour palette would be. I also knew I wanted to use gold accents to emphasise these warm tones. After a lot of late night studio sessions I finally created The Royal Collection!

      

Gold and Cream Polka-Dot Bow | Multi-Colour Striped Bow | Gold and Black Polka-Dot Bow | Violet Pinstripe Bow | Teal and Golden Striped Bow | Red Striped Bow


No comments:

Post a Comment